The Raglan Business Chamber works on your behalf to connect businesses both locally and beyond.
Our annual AGM is coming up in July and we are actively seeking new board members to work in our community. If you feel you have time or talent and are keen give back to your town we can help you channel your unique skills to support our local people and our economy.
We provide diverse opportunities through networking events, training and meaningful benefits to help local businesses thrive. We aim to strengthen community connections and relationships – working alongside local businesses to encourage positive economic growth.
The Chamber is also a platform and a voice for your business, lobbying on behalf of our members in front of local government and representing members and the Chamber amongst the community.
We aim to:
– Expand your network: Connect & collaborate with our local Raglan business community
– Tap into a wide range of resources: Access tools to launch and grow your business. Personal development, leadership, logistics…
– Events: Attend, host and/or sponsor our events.
We organise regular guest speakers and networking events.
– Be seen: In our local directory, newsletter and social media spotlight.
– Exclusive Deals: We have a network of National Partners who offer exclusive savings for our Chamber members.
– Be part of the bigger picture: The Chamber is supporting & initiating many projects behind the scenes that benefit the wider community of Raglan. Such as the Village Security Camera, Plastic Free Raglan, Raglan Naturally, DMO and more…
It does not matter what size your business is or what your businesses interests are – we are always looking for new connections and learnings to offer our members. The board meets once a month and participates in subcommittees as well as representing the chamber on various projects and working parties. You can choose your area of expertise and where you can add value.
If this sounds like something you are interested in please reach out for a chat – Lisa James firstname.lastname@example.org or Sabrina Webber email@example.com.
Visit our website www.raglanchamber.co.nz to find Board Nomination Forms. Nominations close on 6 July.